RSS

The Colourful world of Avatar

I'm interrupting my travelogue because I can't help myself...I've been dying to create some palettes inspired by the latest masterpiece of James Cameron, Avatar!

I have already mentioned that my favorite color is Purple , it's also widely known that I'm a fantasy and sci-fi geek and my take on life begins and ends with words such as respect Nature spirits Energy etc etc

So...you get the picture already...Avatar had me hooked for about 6 hours (I saw it twice...one of which in 3D) and since then I declare my love for it everywhere :P

I won't get into the details on the film, I would hate to ruin the experience for anyone who hasn't seen it yet! Besides...I'm in no mood to review it publicly...the 5 hours long conversations I've had with my friends after watching it covered this need of mine! hehehe

Here are some pictures of the film...pretty colour-drooling if you ask me ^.^ and the palettes I've made...sorry for the poor quality of some of them...there aren't many good ones out there yet...
:/



Notice how the glow of the floating seeds and the purple plant in the background make all the blue hues almost sparkle???




Again...the sparkles of green and blue give life to all the cold coloured hues...the fuschias pop out and the atmosphere is utterly dreamy.



Ever fantasized about swimming in a sea of cold pastel colors??? No?!?! What are you talking about?? Isn't this everyone's dream??? :P


Even the beasts in this planet have the same bright, mystical hues of greens, blues and purples!
The golden detail makes the difference here.


wow...I have no words for this one...purple in all its glory, I feel completely justified for my colour-love now...just wow...


Did anybody call for a savior??? Of course the redemption would come from the sky...and in fact...painted with colours that were nowhere else to be found throughout the film...fierce huh?
(ok, I know I have a tiny spoiler here...spare me, I'm hardly keeping in all the symbolisms and significance of the colours :P)


well...let the colours guide you to a magical journey...i can't get enough of it! I'll probably express some of my thoughts on the symbolism of the colours...a bit later,when everybody will have seen it :P

Back with more colour (not as dazzling as these though, i guess...) K. ;)

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

free counters