RSS

The Ultimate Site for Colour Lovers!

Today I'll present to you one of my favourite sites out there, it never fails to amaze me and make me daydream! Colourlovers does all of that and many more! :)


Colourlovers is a site that...well...loves colour! In all it's combinations and forms, colour is the main topic here! Thousands of "colourlovers" join forces here to create the biggest database of colours (properly invented and named) palettes (also named after their inspiration) and patterns!


Palette: The Colour Effect!


Here are some palettes I've made the last few months...it always amazes me, mostly when I browse through palettes created by other "colourlovers", how the titles neatly match the combination of colours! Colour is, in the end, one of the few universal languages!


Palette: Triplets are fun!




Palette: Kiss me now!





Palette: Happy Sea Summer!



Palette: Boudoir


If you end up indulging yourselves in the magic of Colourlovers post a palette in your comment, i'd love to see what you'll come up with!!!


It's a small post but they say a picture is worth 1000 words! And 1000 colours I may add!

More colour inspiration tomorrow! K.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

free counters