RSS

The Sweetest of Finds...(and how to get your colour back)

What's with me and I can't see the Colour lately??? Well...I guess it happens sometimes even to me! Remember the "mean reds" mentioned at "Breakfast at Tiffany' s" by the ever-so-graceful Audrey Hepburn? That's what's been happening to me the last few days and I'm still striving to get it out of my system.

Audrey, as the lovely Holly Gollightly, may find taking a cab to Tiffany' s to be helpful but there's nothing as delightful as such, close to where I live. That's why I had to (once again) escape into the world of my favorite online shop to do some windowshopping and cheer me up a little! :)

This time I was looking for a sugar shot, a sweet escape, a mouthwatering dessert assortment...but without any of the actual sugar and calories of the real thing.


So...here you go, the most delicious, tiny, cute, diet friendly, suitable for diabetics, will-never-let-you-down desserts, all handpicked by me (and it was quite a difficult decision to make, if I can say so myself!!!)





What I love most about polymer clay sweets is that sometimes they look even better than the real thing!!! Mint Donut Ring with Sprinkles by BabyLovesPink






I've never had such a rich sundae but I can almost smell the different flavors just by looking at this! Ice Cream Sundae Ring by kacchan





I'm a sucker for Oreo cookies and this one is the most realistic fake (lol) I've seen!
Mini Oreo Cookie Ring by BabyLovesPink





Have I mentioned I love charm bracelets? Have I also mentioned I love cupcakes???
No?! Well...i do! Sugar High Charm Bracelet by MossyOwl




This one is actually a ring...a yummy chocolate truffle ring! Chocolate Truffle Ring by kacchan





A brownie necklace??? Sure, if you'd love for someone to bite into your neck ( "New Moon"'s giving me weird associations) Chocolate Brownie Necklace by mishibu





A golden heart cookie pendant...it even opens up so you can put photos or hide secrets inside! :)
Heart Sugar Cookie Locket by skybluebunny






Another beautiful,chic and simple charm bracelet with the tiniest vanilla ice cream cone!!!
Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Cone by skybluebunny






Last but not least my top two picks... I'm actually going to buy these asap.

I think you already now my love for french macarons. So, naturally...I can't resist a tiny little jar with colorful macarons inside!!! French Macarons Rainbow Bottle Necklace by puffpastry






My No1 pick is this cute teacup ring because of the amazing detail, and it's strawberry scent!!
Purple Scented Teacup Ring by Candychick

There you go...the sweetest finds from Etsy!!! I think I have some of my colour back now.
I have to say...as these at all handmade, I am stunned by your work guys (mostly girls actually :P)!!!

I'll give it a try and make a few tiny sweets of my own but you...you are great at this!!!

*big applause*


When I have my first attempts ready, fresh out of the oven, I'll be sure to post picks here (please don't compare, I'm a mere mortal :P)

Until next time...(you bet it'll be sooner than later!) keep it colourful! K.D.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

free counters