RSS

Ten steps to the Belle Epoque Fantasy aka Etsy Vintage Finds

The last few days I've been feeling a little melancholic, a little theatrical and very very fragile and feminine (no...not in a good sense!)

To turn around the "damsel in distress" picture in my favor, I had to "bury" myself in
Belle Epoque fantasies and a few of my favorite vintage finds from Etsy.

If I'm going to be a damsel in distress I better be in the right era to do so (and properly accessorized too!)

Here are ten steps to my Belle Epoque Fantasy


1) To saw on my coats and jeans,cute as a button buttons! Vintage Buttons from ButtermilkSky





2) To wear around ivory neck, Antique button and vintage lace necklace by sparrowsalvage




3) To protect my delicate hands , Crocheted Gloves by vintagevalise





4) To have an exclusive "oh so chic" tea party in my garden, Antique teapot by Jannyfay




5) To properly try the homemade jam, Antique Sterling Silver Spoon by Jannyfay






6) To taste the homemade pastries and sweets, Green Carnival Glass Dish by BazarBcuz






7)To stylishly drink my way into oblivion ;) ,Whiskey Depression Glass by Jape






8) To ,not exactly fight, the tears that are coming, White Linen Handkerchief by dishyvintage







9) To prepare by putting on the most amazing dress, Helene wedding dress by Leanimal






10) And to finally set sail for the stars, Royal Traveller train case by RetroLane


Of I go then...when I come back (and it won't be long),
I promise to bring new,exotic colours with me! K.

1 σχόλια:

Maria Killam είπε...

I love that green glass dish, and the lace gloves are lovely!

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

free counters