RSS

Colorstrology...my favorite "-ology"

Nope...that's not the post I've been meaning to present today but I'll get to that...eventually! Today, though, I have something really really interesting to share with you...

"The Colours that we see all around us are a reflection of the Sun's light in all it's glory. It is magic made visible!!! There is nothing more miraculous, unexpected or wondrous thanseeing a rainbow appear in the sky!

You are a part of that rainbow of light and just as being born on a particular day, under a particular Sun sign offers insight into your personality and nature, there is also a colour that corresponds to the real you! It is the color that reflects the very essence of your specific birth date!"

written by: michelle bernhardt



I had to quote the introduction of the Colorstrology site because I couldn't find a better way to describe what it is. Michelle Bernhardt came up with the term colorstrology and a whole book of it lead after that!



Pantone sponsored it and of course they would since they are all about colour!!!
You can find your own birth date color at www.colorstrology.com too! :D




Mine is Kelly Green!!! What a coincidence, matches my actual name too!

The description was pretty accurate too...how about yours??
Pretty small post today but I'll be back tomorrow with more colour!!! K.

2 σχόλια:

koukouroukou είπε...

do you really want to know more about my description's accuracy? :P
great blog my friend!

Kelly είπε...

lol! no if it's not appropriate! thanks a lot, it's great therapy

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

free counters